Search

F seats on LX A343

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2005, 4:57 pm
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Yes!
F seats on LX A343

I just booked a segment in LX F and have got allocated seat 1G. I wanted a window seat though.

The LX rep on the phone told me that 1A and 1K are reserved for check-in as they are "special services" seats. Is that correct?

Also checkmytrip is showing 2A as occupied but 2K as free. However both the LH and the LX reps are telling me that that 2K is occupied.. Does LX reserve 2K for VIPs or something..

I know that F is not sold out as KVS tool is still showing atleast 5 seats available in F...

Thanks in advance!

cheers
AJ
Old Jul 21, 2005, 5:52 am

Programs: AAdv GLD(MM), QF LTS, UA MP_nada, HH Gld, SPG, GoldenCircle Jade
I have previously been allocated 1A and 1K LAX-ZRH-LAX - even booking on the AA codeshare.

I have to say all LX 343 F seats are great - my favourite F seat of any airline I have tried (ie BA, QF, AA). If travelling alone A/K seats are slightly better due to sitting alone - but you will enjoy the trip even if in the non-window seats.
Old Jul 21, 2005, 2:31 pm
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Yes!
Thanks alect.

I'm quite looking forward to my first flight in LX F!

I guess I'll try another call to LX in a few days about the seating.
Old Jul 22, 2005, 3:04 pm

Programs: TG Gold ,LH Sen, starwood plat
I cannot advise to take the 1A seat. Just flew LX two days ago from BKK-ZRH on 1A. The seat is on the way to the toilet and the galley, so you always get light from people using the toilet (all cabin crew and the F passengers) from frequently opening and closing the curtain to the toilet/galley plus all the noise from the galley. The seat itself is great, also for the sleep but if you get disturbed easily by noise or light better use 2A, 1K, 2K.
And don't exspect too much from LX First, specially if you are used to the service and food from 1st TG,LH or SQ.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.