Search

lounge invitation in VIE?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2005, 1:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: LX SEN, BA Gfl/GGL, IC Dia, HH Dia, Hyatt LT GLOB
lounge invitation in VIE?

Hi FT's,

next Friday I will be flying to VIE and back on the same day, so I'll already get the boarding pass for my return flight in ZRH. But for using the lounge (Grand Danube) in VIE, do I need a lounge invitation or is "flashing" my Silver-Card enough (like in DUS)? So, after arriving at the airport in the evening - do I have to go the checkIn desks or can I go straight to the lounge?

Have a nice weekend!
Old Apr 16, 2005, 4:25 am
Suspended

Lounge access in VIE

Originally Posted by Frequent_Flyer1
Hi FT's,

next Friday I will be flying to VIE and back on the same day, so I'll already get the boarding pass for my return flight in ZRH. But for using the lounge (Grand Danube) in VIE, do I need a lounge invitation or is "flashing" my Silver-Card enough (like in DUS)? So, after arriving at the airport in the evening - do I have to go the checkIn desks or can I go straight to the lounge?

Have a nice weekend!

Flashing is good. I was about two months ago in VIE, and I didn't have an invitation. They did not even care about the boarding pass. The gold card was good enough.
Old Apr 20, 2005, 9:56 am

Programs: Miles & More Senator, CX Marco Polo Club, SQ Krisflyer
I don't know, but the LX lounge really isn't worth the bother. It is truly disappointing, much like the rest of the airport - even more so since OS puts so much rhetoric into being the leading East-West carrier.

This is a journey I made in December last.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.