Wiki Posts
Search

Invol rebook to non-partner airline - any chance of miles credit

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2023, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

Invol rebook to non-partner airline - any chance of miles credit

I was booked on CMB-UL-MLE-LX (WK operated)-ZRH-LX-MUC (LH document):
SriLankan has invol rebooked me to Oman Air because of a long delay of the first flight. I wonder if MAM would still post the miles for the original LX-flights on request? And if yes, how to do that? Thanks
Old Oct 2, 2023, 2:34 am

Programs: M&M HON***
Originally Posted by Donegal
SriLankan has invol rebooked me to Oman Air because of a long delay of the first flight. I wonder if MAM would still post the miles for the original LX-flights on request? And if yes, how to do that? Thanks
in the past LH/LX have credited the miles on invol rebooking caused by LH/LX. Can’t say if they also do this when the irregularity was caused by another airline. But I would give it a try arguing that it’s a LH/LX ticket.
Donegal likes this.
Old Oct 4, 2023, 6:13 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Donegal
M&M will credit you the original routing, you just have to request it:

https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en...d-contact.html
Donegal likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.