Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Swiss Manage Booking Comedy Hour

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2023, 9:52 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Key8
I get regular surveys from LH and LX on how they could perform better services. I without exception tell them that they really need their act together regarding their online experience. They are really behind and this becomes more and more of a problem. If I decide not to fly them occasionally it is really because their online tools are soo much hassle.
Issue here is that I am pretty sure that their own management does not need to use these tools, they will just have someone do it for them.
And the online team will just report that they implemented this or that new feature without telling them how badly it is implemented and how buggy everything is...
yes, get those too. just last week there was one on the "TravelID" and if I would be interested in getting refunds into the TravelID and reuse for future flights etc.
One answer was, that I would actually much rather answer questions to their new booking engine/process/experience etc, which is dreadful. Wonder if they will actually read that comment.

Last edited by 59Impala; May 31, 2023 at 10:43 pm
Old May 31, 2023, 11:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Miles & More / Virgin Velocity-Gold
Another idiotic experience with manage my booking is once you input the home address it also defaults to the destination address , so if you put in the destination address it will change your home address to your destination address.

Try getting them to fix this and the duplicated middle name, and you are on your own.

I have given up and will leave these errors in their system, life is too short.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.