Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LX18 ZRHEWR 14JUL Delayed 4h

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2015, 4:07 am

Programs: LX HON***, FB Silver, BA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt GP, Hertz Gold, GHA Black
Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
So, not enough shopping time for the crew in Manhattan... Swiss cares...
Looks like. Depature now pushed to 0.20 am Sep 3rd which is 2.5 later for tonight.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 5:02 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
So, not enough shopping time for the crew in Manhattan... Swiss cares...
LX is super tough on their FAs, even long stretches like SIN, where you would get two days rest with LH, LX only give one day rest.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 4:19 pm

Programs: LX HON***, FB Silver, BA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt GP, Hertz Gold, GHA Black
Originally Posted by oliver2002
LX is super tough on their FAs, even long stretches like SIN, where you would get two days rest with LH, LX only give one day rest.
This is correct and LH staff is still complaining.

I heard from somebody fimilar with the situation that one LX aircraft has a problem and they need time to fix it. EWR flight suffers with delays.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 1:16 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The easiest would be to switch the TLV rotation to A321?
Old Sep 3, 2015, 1:54 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
The easiest would be to switch the TLV rotation to A321?
That's what happens fairly frequently as well. But I can imagine that it will depend on the load to TLV on that particular day. (not just pax, also freight)

When DXB had the runway maintenance and the tag-on to MCT wasn't flown for a while, DXB was #1 candidate for delays. Seems that's now EWR's job

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.