Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ZRH-SIN - LX or SQ from a Star Alliance points and airline product perspective?

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2015, 3:23 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Originally Posted by iluvcruising2
SQ Business is superior to LX. No doubt about that. But OP should try both so that he can decide for himself.
Rather different than superior, both are excellent in their European / Asian style. If I would be lucky enough to be based in civilized SIN, I would alternatively fly with both. This said even from BKK I am doing all my traveling southbound (AUS/NZ) with SQ - all is about to avoid TG with their inconsistencies and with their not asked for "Thainess" .
Old May 10, 2015, 6:04 am

I have flown both in C - no big difference IMO. I never found that SQ service was better than LX service. I do prefer the LX seat.

I prefer the SWISS flight attendants above the submissive asian one's.
Always nice chats with the SWISS crews.

And LX gives me HON miles.
Old May 10, 2015, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9900; de) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.1033 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Fly SQ, bank to M&M and double dipp towards SQ PPS. That's also how I operate .
Thanks for this - I'm a bit new to this - how do I double dipp towards SQ PPS?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.