Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SWISS / Edelweiss New routes and changes

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2024, 1:03 pm

I would have thought LX would have some type of discount/sale for ICN but prices are basically the same as KE! :-/
Old Feb 23, 2024, 3:38 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by MitzEclipse
I would have thought LX would have some type of discount/sale for ICN but prices are basically the same as KE! :-/
There’s also zero F award availability even with completely empty planes in the first couple of months. Go figure, they’d prefer ghost flights (then survey us about their environmental efforts) rather than letting us use our miles.
chris63 likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2024, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by SuperEWR
BA doesn't even bother to offer to offer their less elevated F on LHR-YYZ (financial center to financial center), if they can't make one of the most affordable F products out their on what should be one of the highest demand routes for F to / from Canada work, it's highly unlikely that other airlines that have more exclusive / expensive F products could make F work
Exactly. LX is clearly the exception, and I won't blame them for deciding to Edelweiss YUL or cede it to AC.

But I will still throw a tantrum
Old Mar 5, 2024, 10:49 pm

Originally Posted by ced_lx
LX doesn't relase more than 10 months ahead for partner airlines. How to points brokers take inventory...you can't transfer tickets no? Or they cancel last minute and rebook with the person they sold it to?
Is it consistently 10 months? Looking for flights in January 2025 and I'm not seeing any availability via Aeroplan.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 9:40 am

Programs: LXFF
Originally Posted by sports1
Is it consistently 10 months? Looking for flights in January 2025 and I'm not seeing any availability via Aeroplan.
No, it's not automatic that LX releases x amounts of seats exactly 10 months in advance. I will say that it's a minimum, you won't see anyting past 10 months (day for day).
sports1 likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2024, 8:49 am

Programs: LX HON***, FB Silver, BA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt GP, Hertz Gold, GHA Black
The Swiss Ambassador to Mexico posted a note on linkedin together with LHG CEO that LX is planning a ZRH MEX route starting 2026.
milesfixed, vantage03 and Gioventu like this.
Old Apr 15, 2024, 9:27 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update...6557219622912/

Great to exchange with Carsten Spohr, CEO of the Lufthansa Group, about the group's plans to inaugurate a direct Swiss International Airlines flight between Zurich and Mexico City. When? Probably in 2026.
milesfixed and vantage03 like this.
Old Apr 15, 2024, 9:31 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
So only after they introduce Swiss(non)Sense...
chris63 and ced_lx like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.