Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LX 146 ZRH-DEL - Flight review

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2013, 4:15 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
FRA-SIN on LH and ZRH-SIN on LX are late night departures in both directions.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 4:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
FRA-SIN on LH and ZRH-SIN on LX are late night departures in both directions.
Did SIN-MUC (LH) change? It used to be great for a very late night (early morning) departure from SIN.
Old Jun 12, 2013, 4:39 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
Did SIN-MUC (LH) change? It used to be great for a very late night (early morning) departure from SIN.
It was ditched in the Winter 2012/13 schedule.

http://www.lufthansagroup.com/en/pre...icle/2197.html
Old Jul 16, 2013, 7:19 am

Programs: ual(1K), dl(plat), spg(plat), swa, hh, Hyatt(diamond)
Ex-DEL & BOM, I find ALL the late night/early morning options back to Europe to be a little disappointing. I think it must have something to do with the 1am or 2am departure times and how human beings operate at that time.
I have found it is best just to board the plane, and go straight to sleep.
Upon Arrival at my transit point (FRA/ZRH,MUC), shower and get a real meal, prior to next leg west across the Atlantic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.