Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LX 196 ZRH-PEK returns to ZRH due to fighting on board

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2012, 10:18 am

Programs: QF Gold, Virgin Gold, Air NZ and others
I will never fly Swiss airlines again, I actually blame them for thi situation, I was on a flight 2 years ago New York to Zurich, had same issue with the person in front pushing seat back. Spoke to cabin crew who would do nothing about it. Then in opposite row same thing happened with 2 ladies, seat went back , argument , and then the lady behind poured her coffee over the one in front, then fight erupted. Swiss Airlines can pack economy like chocolates in a box, that's the issue they have extra seats in place that makes it so tight that these issues occur.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 10:28 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Thanks for sharing..... but please enlighten us how economy on other airlines is different?
Old Sep 29, 2012, 1:53 pm

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Originally Posted by Blackwater
that's the issue they have extra seats in place that makes it so tight that these issues occur.
Looking at seat configurations and pitch in Economy with major airlines, I struggle to see how LX would be any less roomy than the others. And with the exception of CX, I don't think many carriers have the "hard-shell" Y seats that don't recline into the space behind.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 9:04 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Removed 4 OT posts in violation of this http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#q67

Regards Oliver2002
Mod M&M forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.