Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Swiss Op-up policy

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2013, 3:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tomvancouver
'P' - it was a special YUL-ZRH-SIN for $2500 that was on offer for a couple of weeks in April, I guess to promote the new ZRH-SIN route.
Congratulations!
Old Nov 13, 2013, 11:11 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, IHG Diamond, GHA Titanium
Originally Posted by PetzLUX
23rd December
Looks like we'll be on the same flight! Except that I'll be in 7K.
Old Nov 17, 2013, 3:18 am

Originally Posted by tomvancouver
I got the shock of the year last week, YUL-ZRH (plane was full according to Expert Flyer). When I boarded the plane I was upgraded from a business to first. I have no idea why they chose me, there must have been tons of M&M flyers in the spacious business cabin. I did check in at about the 23 hour mark (a habit when planes are showing full)

Anyhow, it was really great, except the flight was too short!
I was on the reverse segment ZRH-YUL earlier in August and I got an op-up biz to first. Super surprised as well considering I was only *G and on the P fare. ^
Old Apr 2, 2014, 12:09 am

Programs: AF P, BA G, A3 *G, EK G
Today I fly LX139 HKG-ZRH. I am *S as of the trip over here (not a big deal but my first actual status since I started flying ). My friend a purser on LX told me it's well oversold so I'll report back but I don't have high hopes.
Old Apr 2, 2014, 2:08 am

Originally Posted by want2beaqui
Today I fly LX139 HKG-ZRH. I am *S as of the trip over here (not a big deal but my first actual status since I started flying ). My friend a purser on LX told me it's well oversold so I'll report back but I don't have high hopes.
Pretty much every LX flight is massively oversold today + 2 days, as Lufthansa pilots are on strike for even more money, so they're rebooking everyone they can on their daughter...
Old Apr 3, 2014, 5:51 am

Programs: AF P, BA G, A3 *G, EK G
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Pretty much every LX flight is massively oversold today + 2 days, as Lufthansa pilots are on strike for even more money, so they're rebooking everyone they can on their daughter...
Yep that was my expierence. Fine for me as I didn't have a schedule to keep but ended up on LX anyways then technical delay then weather delay. Great flight though first time on LX longhaul.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.