Wiki Posts
Search

ZRH: Arrival Lounge or Business Lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2011, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold

In three weeks, I'll have the opportunity to use the ZRH arrival lounge for the first time (I'm usually arriving at ZRH in the late evening) during 90 minutes of layover (between two schengen domestic flights). Thus, I'm playing with the thought to try the arrival lounge instead of the business lounge that I'm used to - unless you'd say that it isn't worth it.

So, what's your opinion? Try the arrival lounge or stick to the business lounge? What are the advantages or downsides of the respective lounges?
Old Jun 24, 2011, 1:42 am
CRJ

Programs: LX/LH Life Sen, QF Plat, HH Diamond

The ZRH Arrival Lounge is one of the single greatest features making LX and ZRH a hard-to-beat travel combination particularly for long-haulers. SO... you appear to be having a morning arrival this time and with 90 minutes you can enjoy a refreshing SHOWER - multiple facilities, Swiss clean of course, seldom wait - and grab a light breakfast-type snack. 90 mins is enough time to be in-and-out.

If you aren't wishing to shower, then catering arrangements in the regular Business and Senator lounges are better...

Enjoy!
Old Jun 25, 2011, 8:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
Well, I'm only flying in from Düsseldorf this day, arrival will be around 11:15, so no need for a shower.. if the showers are the only defining highlight of the arrival lounge, I'll probably stick to the regular C lounge (to spare the detour via the arrivals and check in halls). The time would rather be for lunch than for a late breakfast.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.