Wiki Posts
Search

Should we be here?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 1999, 9:20 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Should we be here?

It seems that "flyer talk suggestions" is being used as a new way to get to "The Buzz." For one, I don't think we need it, and I'm probably going to ignore it.
If it were really being used as a way to suggest improvements to Flyer Talk, I'd buy it 100%. But that's not what seems to be happening.
Old Jan 21, 1999, 10:15 am
Original Member

Hey pf, Should we be here? You just made a great suggestion on the luggage tags. we all have identifying tags anyway, so the FT tags just have to be easily recognizable.
Old Jan 21, 1999, 11:28 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Point being, I'd have made that same suggestion on The Buzz. Do we need another thread?
Old Jan 21, 1999, 8:12 pm
Original Member

phil, I think this forum is here to save Randy and Michael time - if we want something done, we post it here, and they promise to read these threads every day or two.

The Buzz can get really out of hand (lots of postings), so this saves them having to wade through all that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.