Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

W HKG - liars; Suites available but no upgrade; closed pool

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W HKG - liars; Suites available but no upgrade; closed pool

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2009, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by Downunder girl
What is the point of PLAT if you dont get to have the benefit?
Well said. Threads like this really is a wake up call for me. i'm not far off from plat myself... time to do some serious thinking.
Old Oct 22, 2009, 2:41 pm
SPG Contributor Badge

Programs: Starwood:Lifetime Platinum, Air Canada:Basic, Asiana:Lifetime Diamond Plus, ANA: Basic
Originally Posted by MIKESILV
IMHO seems reflect some insecurity on your part.
Now Now now. Let's stop the personal attacks here.

The subject of rich & poor gap was dead until you said the subject was silly. It sort of hit a nerve because the problem is indeed serious - for the people of Hong Kong.

I have a soft spot for Hong Kong as I share the same ethnic race, language and culture as they do. Had my parents didn't have "made it" and then took me to the promise land (Canada), the person serving you at the check in counter might be me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.