Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

LEFT MAY 1, 2010: Sheraton Utama Brunei [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LEFT MAY 1, 2010: Sheraton Utama Brunei [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2010, 8:22 am

Programs: SKF, ROP, SPG, SL Golden Circle, Hyatt Gold Passport, Marriot
I stayed in this hotel because it is a SPG hotel, now that it is not, my first choice will be with other hotel.

I wonder if they know how much business they gain from being a SPG hotel.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 8:37 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Dendrite
I wonder if they know how much business they gain from being a SPG hotel.
There are also a lot of "liabilities" for being a SPG hotel, I am sure the hotel owner has taken everything into account and conclude that its in their best interest to leave.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by mario33
There are also a lot of "liabilities" for being a SPG hotel, I am sure the hotel owner has taken everything into account and conclude that its in their best interest to leave.
no doubt about that....while they may get a lot of business from being part of spg, there must also have been certain protocols they would have had to maintain in order to be part of the program....

wonder if they left by themselves or were asked to leave????
Old Jul 19, 2010, 12:12 pm

Programs: SKF, ROP, SPG, SL Golden Circle, Hyatt Gold Passport, Marriot
This hotel is a Radisson Hotel now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.