Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suites with 2 beds (vs bed + fold out couch)

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2016, 1:18 pm

Le Meridian Atlanta

The Le Meridian Atlanta has a good number of suites with two king beds. It's one of my favorite reasonably priced hotels.
Old May 4, 2016, 1:38 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Le Meridien Barcelona has a suite with 2 twin beds in it.

Have you tried asking for a rollaway bed rather than use the couch? I've found those to be more comfortable than the couch option.
Old May 4, 2016, 8:51 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, AC Elite, Airmiles Gold, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
Most suites at Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre have beds in both bedroom and living room. Sheraton Waikiki also has rather comfy sofa/day bed in a living room.
Old May 4, 2016, 8:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by Medved
Most suites at Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre have beds in both bedroom and living room.
In my experience, only the Family Suites have two beds, and there aren't that many of them.
Old May 4, 2016, 10:26 pm

Programs: UA GS, BA Gold, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, IHG Gold, National Exec Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Medved
Most suites at Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre have beds in both bedroom and living room. Sheraton Waikiki also has rather comfy sofa/day bed in a living room.
As platinum suite upgrades, I have stayed at:
  • Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre: two (king or queen) beds.
  • Sheraton Maui: The family suites have a king + extra bed configuration. We didn't use it, but I think it came down from the wall.
  • Sheraton Noosa: King + sofa bed. The sofa bed triggers a $75/night charge.
Old May 5, 2016, 10:19 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, AC Elite, Airmiles Gold, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
In my experience, only the Family Suites have two beds, and there aren't that many of them.
Junior suites on the lower floors and executive two bedroom suites all have two beds. Juniors are xx05 and xx13. Family ones have even 3: king in the separate bedroom and 2 doubles in the large living room.
Old May 5, 2016, 10:33 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by flyerbjorn
  • Sheraton Maui: The family suites have a king + extra bed configuration. We didn't use it, but I think it came down from the wall.
Wait... The sofa bed triggers a charge, meaning, if you use it, they charge you?! How does that even work? A mini-bar style sensor? lol

I'm just glad at least that there are rooms with 2 full, sleeps-2 size beds in the states almost everywhere. In Europe, it seems especially rare to find.
Old May 5, 2016, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by flyerbjorn
I think OP was asking about proper beds not Sofas. IMHO about half of suites would have a pull out sofa. My 6 y. o. is ok for now with a non pull out coaches. But time flies. The pain then is to get a child rollaway for my 9 y. o. Sometimes they try to charge for a rollaway. Haven't paid yet .
BTW stayed at Noosa in January. Not even asked to pay for sofa even after I requested extra bedding for it. Never been asked to pay for sofa in my 60 or so props which upgraded me to various suites. Maybe because it's only 2 adults and 2 kids? Many places ask to pay for a rollaway especially if they already upgraded to a suite. They relent though pretty quickly if upgrade wasn't available.
Old May 5, 2016, 12:26 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Amb; AA EXP
It has been a few years, but the Sheraton San Diego Marina had 1 bed suites with a murphy bed. I know it isn't exactly two full beds, but it was worlds better than a sofa bed.
Old May 5, 2016, 12:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
The Westin Peachtree (Atlanta) has double bedded rooms that connect to a parlor to create a suite.

The suite set up is exactly as joeypore describes.

The W Westwood - all suites property - has double bedded suites.

The Sheraton Suites brand has double bedded suites.

The Westin Michigan Avenue has double bedded suites.

The W Hollywood has some double bedded marvelous suites.
Old May 5, 2016, 2:00 pm

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Sheraton Shanghai Hongqiao has family suites with 2 beds

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.