Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free SPG Gold cards

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2001, 6:32 pm
Original Poster

Free SPG Gold cards

[already posted by someone else]. Looks like I need to call my Concierge and get some of the free gold cards...

[This message has been edited by holland (edited 03-26-2001).]
Old Mar 26, 2001, 6:41 pm

Here is another easy way to get the candy.

Sign up for an account here first, get your number instantaneously, https://w4.aircanada.ca/servlet/aws/RequestAeroplanEnrollmentForm

Then call 1-888-625-4956 and mention code AX. Ask for instant upgrade to SPG Gold.

Pretty soon, everybody will be gold and they will have to come up with another elite level.
Old Mar 28, 2001, 1:17 pm

This works if you are already a starwood member? Any more details about the promotion (in case I get asked some hard questions...)
Thanks for the tip
Charles
Old Mar 28, 2001, 1:44 pm
pmv

I got the appropriate info from a kind flyertalker and called to get my Gold. I've been an SPG member for about 3 months (only one stay so far, but a BUNCH of them planned) and they let me upgrade to gold anyway and transferred my old points to my new account. YIPPEE!
Old Mar 29, 2001, 4:41 pm

Worked great. Very easy. Thanks for the tip
Charles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.