Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

St. Regis reservation experience nice and problems

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2001, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold

We made a reservation at the St. Regis Aspen via internet.

A few day later we were actually called in Germany to be asked about our arrival and if they could organize something for us, very nice !

They then send us a confirmation and it did not show our rate correctly (tax and breakfast included).

They corrected that after we send them a fax.

After our expirience with the Arabella in Mnchen, I have the feeling that their computer system has some problems.
Old Jan 24, 2001, 2:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
I think you'll enjoy the Aspen...if they get your reservations right that is. The rooms are top notch and the hotel staff is excellent. Make sure to order some of their delicious desserts from room service and enjoy a cocktail in the evening in their lounge. In the summer months they have the large heaters outside and a fire blazing as well as it still gets cool during those months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.