Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Orlando timeshare Starwood points offers

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2004, 5:47 pm

Programs: STARS/LUMINOUS, PRIVE, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club
Its a pretty good deal in my opinion. Once I got 20,000 Marriott points for sitting through their presentation. 10,000 Starwood points are worth more than 20,000 Marriott points.
Old Feb 5, 2004, 6:53 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jimcoddington:
I just received an offer for 10,000 Starwood bonus points, and a 50% discount for my next 1 to 5 day stay at a Starwood property, for sitting through a 90 presentation.

Is this a good deal?

What is the best deal that has been offered to Starwood members for this promotion, in other words has any one been offered more Starwood points?

</font>
Jim-

Sounds like a really good deal. Is there a phone number you can email me so that I can try and enroll in the promo? I will be in Orlando shortly and would love to participate. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Moe

Old Apr 14, 2004, 8:02 am

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold
Originally Posted by jimcoddington
I just received an offer for 10,000 Starwood bonus points, and a 50% discount for my next 1 to 5 day stay at a Starwood property, for sitting through a 90 presentation.

Is this a good deal?

What is the best deal that has been offered to Starwood members for this promotion, in other words has any one been offered more Starwood points?

------------------
I received an offer Monday for 4 nights in a 1BR villa at Vistana for $219, with the option of $100 cash or 8000 starpoints. I have looked this offer over backwards and forwards, but see no mention of a timeshare presentation. If that is the case, I am very interested in this promo, as we are in Orlando at least once a year. Does anyone have any other information about this?

thanks!
Old Apr 14, 2004, 9:03 am

Programs: UA, AA, SPG - Lifetime Gold
I too will be in the Orlando area in a couple of months and would like to see if I can enroll in this. Please e-mail, or post, a telephone number.

Thanks!
Old Apr 14, 2004, 9:38 am

Originally Posted by daffydevil
I too will be in the Orlando area in a couple of months and would like to see if I can enroll in this. Please e-mail, or post, a telephone number.

Thanks!
I don't have a telephone number in front of me, but the offer was directed specifically at me. there was a SPG logo on the envelope, though. Sorry I can't be of more help--when I get back to my desk, I'll try to find the contact info.

Madge
Old Apr 15, 2004, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by daffydevil

Thanks!
Here's what I have from my card:

1-800-613-5005 or [email protected]

Madge
Old Apr 15, 2004, 6:09 pm

Mrs. michaelr received the same offer today. Has anyone called them yet to find out details? She will check into it over the weekend.
Old Apr 18, 2004, 9:16 pm

If you are really interested in buying a SVO call Rob Nelson at Starwood tele sales dept. I went through the (you know the 2 or 3 day free vacation deal that they do) presentation but ended up buying about a year later through Rob. I recieved way more pts as a incentive to purchase through him vs at the presentation.

Rob can be reached @ 1800 869 1166 ext 4756. Tell him Wayne sent you!

P.S. I recieve no pts for referrals!
Old Apr 19, 2004, 3:24 am

Glad you had a good experience with the SVO team you talk about. I didn't, and ended up buying with an alternative team there.

10k points for the Sheraton VV presentation is about as good as it gets in terms of points vs. 90/120 mins of sales chatter and a breakfast.

I now own 2 weeks at Harborside - SVO is expensive IMO in the timeshare world, but you get what you pay for. Check out www.tug2.net (Timeshare User Group) for plenty of info on SVO (and the other main timeshare operators).
Old May 16, 2004, 10:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by ceciliaky
I received an offer Monday for 4 nights in a 1BR villa at Vistana for $219, with the option of $100 cash or 8000 starpoints. I have looked this offer over backwards and forwards, but see no mention of a timeshare presentation. If that is the case, I am very interested in this promo, as we are in Orlando at least once a year. Does anyone have any other information about this?

thanks!
Got the same offer, but for $199 instead.

Requires household income aboe $60k and ownership of primary residence.
Old Jun 30, 2004, 9:21 am

I just got the same offer for $169 and 8000 Starpoints. Which property is better? Sheraton Vistana Village or Sheraton Vistana Resort? I am planning to combine this stay with a forthcoming trip to Florida. Any reviews will be appreciated. Thanks
Old Sep 30, 2004, 1:33 pm

Are there any online links to timeshare promos for the Vistana? I'm not sure why my husband and I never receive any of these offers.
Old Nov 12, 2005, 12:38 pm

Programs: AA PLAT, HILTON DIAMOND, MARRIOTT LIFETIME TITANIUM
Smile trip to Orlando in Feb. 2006

I am getting ready to take a trip to Orlando in Feb. 2006, and I was curious if there are any recent offers for bonus Starpoints for sitting through a Starwood timeshare (SVO) presentation.

Thank you for your help and time. Jim
Old Nov 14, 2005, 10:12 am

Programs: CO Gold; SPG Gold***; AvisFirst;
Originally Posted by jimcoddington
I am getting ready to take a trip to Orlando in Feb. 2006, and I was curious if there are any recent offers for bonus Starpoints for sitting through a Starwood timeshare (SVO) presentation.

Thank you for your help and time. Jim
Just went - but opted for park tickets vs. points... got 2 adult tix to park of choice (Disney, Universal, Seaworld, etc.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.