Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Great customer service

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 1999, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

Great customer service

Just spoke with the SPG desk about a Free Friday award. The lady I spoke with, Kari, was the nicest and most accommodating CS person I've encountered in a long time! She even gave me her direct ext. so if there are any glitches with the award, I can call her direct. Kudos to Starwood, and I hope they are lurking here...
Old Aug 7, 1999, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Just thought I'd follow up my original post to tell you that I got an e-mail from Kari's supervisor. She thanked me for the kind words and said she would pass them on to Kari. So just in case anyone wonders, Starwood is watching F-T!
Old Aug 8, 1999, 4:01 pm
Original Member

I too have had great CS from starwood, they are helpful and friendly. It's a great combination.
Old Aug 11, 1999, 4:29 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA Premier Exec, Starwood Gold, Marriott Silver
I must also echo that I've had great customer service from Starwood & they most definitely DO lurk on the board here. I've also posted complements about a CSR & received a thank you email. Keep up the good work, Starwood!

------------------
Regards,
- Anna

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.