Wiki Posts
Search

Westin Cincy

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 1999, 8:27 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Westin Cincy

I have a stay coming up late this week at the Westin in Cincy. I wonder if anyone has a report on this location. It sounds good but I have been less than happy with my last few Starwood stays. I am contemplating the Marriott across the river. Any help would be appreicated.
Old Aug 8, 1999, 9:03 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
I believe that the Hyatt (see my comments under your Marriott thread) and Omni are in the same general area as the Westin, so you might want to take a look at those too.
Old Aug 9, 1999, 1:03 pm
In Memoriam, Original Member

I was there 2 weeks ago. Very, very nice for a Westin. Right downtown next to Rock Bottom and other good bars. My room was giant and the service was great. Parking is $ though.
Old Aug 9, 1999, 3:05 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks for the reply. The Westin is the place I will try. Thanks for the information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.