Wiki Posts
Search

under 1500 points

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 1999, 11:24 am
Original Member
Original Poster

under 1500 points

I only have between 1400 and 1500 points. I am a former Sheraton Gold member. I don't forsee myself staying at a Sheraton or Westin or any of their other properties any time soon.

Any suggestions on what I should or can do with these points?

Thanks.
Old May 27, 1999, 11:36 am
pgupta011

Get the Starwood Optima card. 1000 bonus pts on the first charge, 1pt/$, no annual fee. Recently on the internet I saw an online application form, but do not have the URL where I saw the offer.

Old May 27, 1999, 4:01 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

I meant to include that in my original message, American Express will not grant me any more credit with them. I have the regular car, Delta card, and Hilton card. (And yes, I do use them all).
Old May 27, 1999, 4:32 pm
pgupta011

You can also combine your Starwood account with another person, so if you have a family member who could apply for the card you may be able to combine the two and get to either a free night or a transfer to airline miles (2000 pts for lowest hotel award, 2500 pts min for airline transfer).

Also, ask them if they would convert the regular Optima to a Starwood Optima.

[This message has been edited by pgupta011 (edited 05-27-99).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.