Community
Wiki Posts
Search

where do i find my spg account number???

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2013, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Gold
where do i find my spg account number???

Hi,

i applied for and received the spg credit card over a month ago, and my first statement has just posted with my bonus after reaching the min 1k spend for the 20 k points.

problem is in my statement, where it says spg account number, theres a massive blank. Im guessing amex didnt create one for me? is there anyway i can see this account number online? i have the uk spg btw.
Old Jul 27, 2013, 5:30 pm
Used to be RichardKopf

Programs: SPG LTP/IHG Pl/Hilton D/Shang-Taj D/VA Plat/QFClub/Hertz Pres/Avis Pres
I assume that, like most loyalty programs, you will have to join up. You can do this at spg.com Then you'll have to contact your card issuer to link the accounts.
Old Jul 27, 2013, 5:48 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Arabmoney
Hi,

i applied for and received the spg credit card over a month ago, and my first statement has just posted with my bonus after reaching the min 1k spend for the 20 k points.

problem is in my statement, where it says spg account number, theres a massive blank. Im guessing amex didnt create one for me? is there anyway i can see this account number online? i have the uk spg btw.
Originally Posted by RichardKopf
I assume that, like most loyalty programs, you will have to join up. You can do this at spg.com Then you'll have to contact your card issuer to link the accounts.
That may have happened, even though the SPG Amex application states:

Are you enrolled in the Starwood Preferred Guest Program? Yes No

If you are not a Starwood Preferred Guest member you will automatically be enrolled upon approval of your credit card application.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.