Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

anyone else REALLY not like the SPG stink in the lobby?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

anyone else REALLY not like the SPG stink in the lobby?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2017, 10:22 am

The only scent I'm really partial to is the Westin's white tea. I can't say I feel much one way or another on the other brands scents. And given the volume some of these hotels see, it's certainly preferable to "stale airplane" or "stale BO."

karenkay
, have you mentioned to the GM/a staff member that the scent was too strong for your taste? What did they say?
Old Mar 15, 2017, 11:40 am

Programs: DL DM; Marriott Ambasador Elite
I have a fairly serious fragrance allergy, which is part of why I stopped staying at Hyatt properties. Their air freshener wrecks havoc on me. I hope this doesn't become an issue with SPG.
Old Mar 15, 2017, 12:17 pm

If the scent is handled correctly and it is not overwhelming then it could be good.

I remember reading about the fact that even Dave and Busters has a scent from ScentAir. It just seems like it is becoming too widespread.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 6:44 am

love the scents in SPG lobbies. reminds me of the scents outside upscale clothing stores in malls....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.