Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do I pay taxes on top of cash and points?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2017, 3:34 pm

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
i actually havne't used Cash and Points since they changed the redemption like 2-3 years ago..... So i'm out of the loop... I can't get the numbers to work for me usually now... before it was a NO BRAINER mostly.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 6:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by schley
i actually havne't used Cash and Points since they changed the redemption like 2-3 years ago..... So i'm out of the loop... I can't get the numbers to work for me usually now... before it was a NO BRAINER mostly.
On top of that they price out in USD even internationally putting you at the mercy of a(n unknown) hotel conversion rate.
Old Apr 22, 2017, 12:39 am

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by dsquared37
On top of that they price out in USD even internationally putting you at the mercy of a(n unknown) hotel conversion rate.
yes this is very true.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.