Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] PROMO: A Flyertalk Offer: bonus points in April (2010)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] PROMO: A Flyertalk Offer: bonus points in April (2010)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2010, 2:18 am

Programs: Support the Tyrants Travel Club
Originally Posted by yosithezet
^ Stays from this past week, ending Sunday and Thursday just posted.
Same here - just posted for a stay I had 4/1-2, when I registered on 4/3. So it should work retroactively!

Thanks again to Starwood Lurker and SPG!
Old Apr 10, 2010, 2:29 am

Programs: SPG
The 1000pts for my stay on 4th April was credited today (10th April).
Old Apr 10, 2010, 3:34 am
Used to be bulldoggolfer05

Programs: HGP DMD, HHonors DMD, SPG PLT, MR PLT
Mine posted as well. As per usual with Starwood promotions, seems to be a weekly sweep early Saturday morning.
Old Apr 10, 2010, 5:56 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Eurobonus Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Sheraton Full Moon

Checked in here on 31/3 and checked out 05/04. Any chance of getting any bonus for this?
Old Apr 10, 2010, 6:14 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
Thanks so much! Stayed Apr 5, received points Apr 10. Appreciated!
Old Apr 10, 2010, 7:26 am

Programs: Delta Ham Sammich, SPG, Hertz #1 Gold, Chalet Suites Matterhorn
Mine posted too, along with the "triple rewards-triple points (DTQ)".
^^^

Sheraton, I guess we are on for tomorrow night
Old Apr 10, 2010, 10:45 am

Programs: Starwood PLATINUM, BA GOLD, KrisFlyer Blue, GFF Silver, BATS After Work Club, Emirates Silver
Thanks - that'll be 4000 extra points for me.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 12:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
only 2 stays coming up in april so just 2k bonus points for me this month....

19 stays coming up in may & june so looking forward to a good q2 promo....
Old Apr 15, 2010, 8:28 am

Programs: Qantas Platinum, HH Blue, SPG PLatinum
what happens if you have already had stays in april and then register after the actual stay do they get the 1,000 pts?

Originally Posted by gfowler-ord-1k
I saw the announcement just after I pulled into the parking lot to check-in to a Westin. I still need to book 2 more stays to hit my limit on the Westin/Amazon gift card promo and had not yet made the decision. This promo will probably result in 2 more bookings.

Thanks William for making me spend more money
Old Apr 15, 2010, 8:39 am

Programs: Support the Tyrants Travel Club
Originally Posted by guybaxy
what happens if you have already had stays in april and then register after the actual stay do they get the 1,000 pts?
yes
Old Apr 15, 2010, 10:46 am
In memoriam

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Starwood Platinum, a nothing in several others
Terms and Conditions

There have been several questions related to the T&Cs and I have included them below. This is for documentation purposes as they are often removed from the website after the promo is over.

https://www.spgpromos.com/FlyerTalkP...?EM=VTY_FT2010
Terms and Conditions:

Member must register online by April 30, 2010, 11:59 EDT. Member can earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints® for every eligible stay from April 1 through April 30, 2010. An eligible stay to earn bonus Starpoints is defined as one or more consecutive nights within the earning dates at any of the more than 940 Starwood Preferred Guest® properties, paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that occur and post to the member's Starwood Preferred Guest account. SPG® participating properties and a description of qualifying rates can be found at SPG.com under program terms and conditions. Eligible stays do not need to be consecutive. Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only have their room counted once toward eligible stays under this promotion. Bonus Starpoints will be credited to the member's account within 2–3 weeks of the stay posting to the member's Starwood Preferred Guest account. All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at SPG.com. Offer is applicable to individual members only and is not available to groups or Starwood employees. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time. To update your communication preferences or learn about our privacy practices, view our Privacy Statement on SPG.com/privacy, or call 1-877-782-0071 in the U.S. and Canada or +353-21-4930474 in all other countries to access our privacy information line. Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Void where prohibited by law. © 2010 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved.
Old Apr 18, 2010, 9:19 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I'm writing this from the 4 Points BWI, thank you again for the promotion! ^
Old Apr 19, 2010, 12:04 am

Programs: Marriott Silver
My potential stays for the month are being wiped out by the Volcano. Darn!
Old Apr 19, 2010, 1:41 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Eurobonus Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Smile

Originally Posted by waribai
Checked in here on 31/3 and checked out 05/04. Any chance of getting any bonus for this?
Surprisingly it was credited on Saturday for a 31st March check in!!!
Old Apr 19, 2010, 1:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by terrysalmi
My potential stays for the month are being wiped out by the Volcano. Darn!
very true....i was supposed to be in brussels today & london next week....all cancelled now....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.