Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Which *A program is the fastest way to gold?

Which *A program is the fastest way to gold?

Old Mar 4, 2009, 10:46 am

Originally Posted by futaris

I think it's the only *A program that will let you buy the EQM.
I am quite sure it is the only one....!
Old Mar 4, 2009, 11:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by MLang2
I am quite sure it is the only one....!
UA sort of lets you buy EQM via the Visa Choices program.
Old Mar 5, 2009, 1:41 am
Original Poster

Thank you so much everyone! I will think a little more on all of this an keep you posted on my decision!
Old Mar 8, 2009, 1:18 pm

Programs: UA 1P, SPG
Originally Posted by maestro1981
Thank you so much everyone! I will think a little more on all of this an keep you posted on my decision!
You can get *G on UA for 15,000 miles via the fast track promo: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ast-track.html

However, it costs $350. After one trip you will have *G status until then end of the year. 50K miles flown is required to retain the status for the following year. IMO, if you want the status quick, and will end up flying the 50K this year, its worth it as you'll be *G after one RT.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.