Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Star Alliance Lounge at Paris CDG

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Star Alliance Lounge at Paris CDG

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2011, 5:02 pm

Programs: WN,DL,AA,UA,B6,more!
Originally Posted by tomasem
Haha. I am doing the exact same itinerary! When are you flying?
Sent you a PM with my dates.

Small world!
Old Aug 13, 2011, 3:08 am

Question Star allience lounge in Paris

The lounge for business class is great except that unlike the first class lounge it is dark and has no view of the tarmac. The staff is friendly and the food is good for a lounge. Do you agree§
Old Aug 13, 2011, 5:24 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by msit
The lounge for business class is great except that unlike the first class lounge it is dark and has no view of the tarmac. The staff is friendly and the food is good for a lounge. Do you agree§
Did you think about looking on the first page or two of this Forum before posting? This long thread already exists on said lounge http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/star-...paris-cdg.html
Old Oct 19, 2011, 10:25 am

Programs: AA EXP, TG GLD
Just wanted to check as I fly next week, any changes to the access requirements? Or as I'm flying LOT do I have to trek over to the LH lounge still...
Old Nov 2, 2011, 7:23 pm
b8b

Programs: DL Plat; HH Diamond; SPG & Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by UAPremExecflyer
Did you think about looking on the first page or two of this Forum before posting? This long thread already exists on said lounge http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/star-...paris-cdg.html
Did you mean to link to this thread?
Old Nov 17, 2011, 4:10 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Rewards Platinum, HHonors Gold
Just stopped in to the Star Alliance lounge at CDG. Was travelling on United in upgraded business class from an economy ticket as a 1k. No issues with coming in to the lounge. I just showed my boarding pass at the door and was directed to the business class lounge.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 7:58 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Just noticed this verbage on the .bomb CDG RCC page...

Please note that United customers are not able to access the Star Alliance lounge at Charles de Gaulle International Airport, as United is not a participating member of that lounge. Eligible United customers are welcome to use the Red Carpet Club lounge located at airside, 10th floor, instead.
Has this been there for awhile? I used the CDG *A lounge last year with no issues as a 1K (RCC wasn't open that early in the morning either). No issues getting into the *A lounge for a shower in the morning, right? Traveling tomorrow.
Old Jan 1, 2012, 6:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
I used the Star Alliance lounge at CDG as a 1K in October and November 2011 without any problem.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 5:47 pm

Programs: BA, *A, Hertz Goldstar, Mucci wannabee, Waitrose, safari Oleg
Originally Posted by jsfr
...... the LH lounge is really not worth it (no daylight, bit of a dungeon feeling and not much in the way of Food and Bev).
hmmmmm that is my general feel of many of the "LH" lounges at several locations I have visited.... in general, I do not think LH make a strength of their lounges and this will eventually come to affect how much I fly them on some of my upcoming flights.....
Old Jan 9, 2012, 12:13 am

Programs: UA 1P, AA Plat, SW AL/CP
Originally Posted by nevansm
Just noticed this verbage on the .bomb CDG RCC page...

Has this been there for awhile? I used the CDG *A lounge last year with no issues as a 1K (RCC wasn't open that early in the morning either). No issues getting into the *A lounge for a shower in the morning, right? Traveling tomorrow.
I used the lounge in December on a CO ticket CDG-IAD. No issues either.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 2:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP; UA 1P
I'm going to have four hours to kill at CDG tomorrow. It sounds like LH is out. Any preferences between the Star lounge and the United Club? Has anyone tried the SAS lounge? Is it accessible for a CO flyer?
Old Dec 8, 2012, 9:52 am
Suspended

I understand the United RCC in CDG is now closed and Business class customers should use the Star Alliance lounge

Is it before or after security? I cannot seem to figure this out from this the thread, terminal maps, or directions. Is it far from the United gates used for IAD?
Old Dec 9, 2012, 7:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Originally Posted by Surftel
I understand the United RCC in CDG is now closed and Business class customers should use the Star Alliance lounge

Is it before or after security? I cannot seem to figure this out from this the thread, terminal maps, or directions. Is it far from the United gates used for IAD?
It's after passport control but before security, and that's why they will ask you to leave the lounge as early as 45 minutes before boarding since you have to go through security at the gate area.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 3:43 am

Programs: UA 1k MM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diam
I'll be flying First on THAI out of cdg, what are my options aside from the First section of the Star Alliance lounge?
Old Jan 3, 2013, 2:29 pm

Programs: BA Gold, American Airlines, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
Does anyone have recent experience using the Star Alliance Lounge at CDG upon arrival from a UA flight from the USA?

Is it possible to arrive and use the showers in the lounge before exiting immigration and customs? (I'm a Star Gold flying business class and I'll have no luggage - just carry on).

The information in the UA forum is old and/or confusing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.