Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Your favourite *G lounge for food?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Your favourite *G lounge for food?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2020, 4:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Just to mention that the TK Business Lounge in IST is not open to *G members, however, the Miles&Smiles Lounge is open for *G pax and there is no difference between the Business & Miles&Smiles Lounges in IST except that one of the lounges have a movie theater and the other one has an art gallery. The food and beverages in both lounges are identical.
Old Dec 23, 2020, 6:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Just to mention that the TK Business Lounge in IST is not open to *G members, however, the Miles&Smiles Lounge is open for *G pax and there is no difference between the Business & Miles&Smiles Lounges in IST except that one of the lounges have a movie theater and the other one has an art gallery. The food and beverages in both lounges are identical.
Thank you!
Old Jan 6, 2021, 5:38 pm

Programs: UA
Cottage pie @ UC in LHR is one of my favorite meals.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 8:21 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
TK international lounge at IST is #1, The SQ business lounge at SIN has to be my second choice, ANA international lounges in HND and NRT, SQ lounge in SYD also very good in terms of food and drink. Polaris lounge at SFO was good. The *A lounge at LAX TBIT is good too. Also enjoy the LH Senator lounge at FRA. EVA Infinity Lounge in TPE was decent too.

United clubs in the US are mediocre but the club at NRT is ok (but that was a few years ago), but I would stroll over to the ANA lounge over this.

Got to mention the Qantas lounge in Adelaide was way better than many *A lounges that I have visited (and this is the only OW lounge I have visited).
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.