Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Benefits from one FFP while crediting another

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2018, 10:28 pm
Original Poster

I´m LH*G and next year I will stop crediting miles to Miles & More, although I´d like to use my *G bennies before boarding and credit miles to either TK or OZ but I am not sure what´s the latest possible moment to change the FFP.

A lot of people mention that changing at the gate is a possibility but I don't want to rely solely on that, since it can depend a lot on the GAs and their moods.

Is it possible to do it online before the door closes?

Any other suggestions?

I fly mostly LX, LH, UA, and OZ.
Old Oct 27, 2018, 7:22 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Using *Gold benefits while transitioning to new Star Alliance Member?
Old Oct 27, 2018, 10:46 pm

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by Glarus
I´m LH*G and next year I will stop crediting miles to Miles & More, although I´d like to use my *G bennies before boarding and credit miles to either TK or OZ but I am not sure what´s the latest possible moment to change the FFP.

A lot of people mention that changing at the gate is a possibility but I don't want to rely solely on that, since it can depend a lot on the GAs and their moods.

Is it possible to do it online before the door closes?

Any other suggestions?

I fly mostly LX, LH, UA, and OZ.
This has been discussed here ad nauseam! Just do your search instead of asking again...
ElJudioErrante likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.