Wiki Posts
Search

ADVICE on FFP

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2003, 5:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, HH Diamond, A3-Gold
ADVICE on FFP

I've been a United Mileage Plus member for many years, but with its current troubles, I think a change of allegiance is in order.
I live in Dubai, UAE and return to the US once a year. I travel within the Mid East and to Asia and Australia the rest of the time.
My preferences for programs are: SQ,TG,LH in that order.
I'm looking for the best C class fares and upgrade possibilities and also ease in redeeming awards.
I hope this is clear. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Old Mar 11, 2003, 5:12 am

Welcome to FT!

Please use the search function and browse the archives a bit. This week alone there have been two questions like yours on this board. I'm sure you'll find dozens of answers to your question with a bit of research.
Old Mar 12, 2003, 2:33 am

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
If you fly paid C and F mostly LH is probably the program of choice for you. And in UAE they even allow family accounts AFAIK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.