Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

need a good travel agent in Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2002, 8:54 pm
Original Poster

I'm looking for a good travel agent in Canada that had experience with Star RTW tickets, particularly with some experience in doing lots of segments etc. Also, they should be able to issue tickets on united stock so that I can use old tickets/credits etc.

Any help/experiences would be appreciated.

My preference is YVR as it is the same timezone.

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 24, 2002, 11:55 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by MilesToGoBeforeISleep:
I'm looking for a good travel agent in Canada that had experience with Star RTW tickets, particularly with some experience in doing lots of segments etc.</font>
Unless I missed it you should probably cross-post over in the AC Forum as lots of AC FF'ers do RTW's. I'm sure you'll get lots of friendly & valuable advice, including a travel agent suggestion, over there...

Cheers. Dogstar.
Old Mar 27, 2002, 10:26 pm

Programs: Non-status paid F/J (best value for $$$)
AC and UA has eliminated base commision on tickets issued by Canadian and US travel agents.

To help your travel agent earn a commision, it is better for your travel agent if you use LH or SQ as your first "over the water" segment as they still pay commision to the travel agents. (be sure they ticket using LH, or SQ ticket stock).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.