Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

*A RTW Prices, Any Companion Ticket deals available?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2002, 6:46 am
Original Poster

Are there any 'Companion ticket' offers/discounts available if you want to fly C/F RWSTAR1/2/3 with more than one person?

Old Feb 1, 2002, 6:48 am

Children aged 2-11 with a seat and infants under 2 with a seat pays 75% of the fare.

[This message has been edited by kempis (edited 02-01-2002).]
Old Feb 1, 2002, 7:29 am
Uli

Pay for it with miles and as a SEN you can most likely take a companion for 50% of the miles. I just hope this rule is also applicable for the RTW fares.
Old Feb 1, 2002, 7:46 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
The 50% Senator companion deals (paid with miles) are only good on flights with LH (or Austrian Airline Groupe) being carrier and flight-number. No rtw trips possible with these two carriers only.
Old Feb 1, 2002, 8:06 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kempis:
Children aged 2-11 with a seat and infants under 2 with a seat pays 75% of the fare.

[This message has been edited by kempis (edited 02-01-2002).]
</font>
Thanks, this would have been my next question.
(what a great children discount )

Old Feb 1, 2002, 8:12 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Uli:
Pay for it with miles (...).</font>
this might be possible after some payed RTWs. I guess I know why you are loving the
FRA-ZWS train.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.