Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

*G Lounges at LAX Bradley Terminal

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*G Lounges at LAX Bradley Terminal

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2001, 3:40 pm

Programs: LH/BA/DL
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rudi:
LH lounge information (LH world wide timetable, page 398) for LAX
* AC Maple Leaf: access for Senators and StarGold
* NH Fuji: access for Senators and StarGold
* NZ International: access for Senators and StarGold
* RG First Class: access for Senators and StarGold
* UA RCC: access for Senators and StarGold
</font>
That might be true in theory, but only NH and RG are located in the international terminal (and I have never seen the RG lounge open). NH lounge is very small and LH sometimes tells FC passengers about it (and usually adds that it's not worth the trip).

[This message has been edited by Greg45 (edited 10-03-2001).]
Old Oct 3, 2001, 9:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Rudi you are right. Security said that they permit LH tickets to pass.

I didn't specify about tickets that were strictly LH metal departing out of Bradley.

I simply asked if someone came in with a LH ticket would they let them pass? The guy said "Yes."
Old Oct 6, 2001, 10:04 am

I recently flew a feeder flight on UA into LAX then FC on LH to MUC. I had problems with the UA International FC Lounge getting in (seems they didn't know what a FC LH boarding card looks like and that with it, I was entitled to use their lounge). I then walked over to Bradley, and was advised by LH to use the RG Lounge. The staff was very friendly.
Old Oct 6, 2001, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
The RG is a very nice lounge, and officially the STARGold one at Bradley. However, it is only open when RG has a flight departing, which is not very often.
Old Oct 6, 2001, 10:59 pm

Programs: LH/BA/DL
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Shareholder:
The RG is a very nice lounge, and officially the STARGold one at Bradley. However, it is only open when RG has a flight departing, which is not very often.</font>
So far so good. Shouldn't it be easy to keep this lounge open? The lounge is there, the rent is paid, how expensive could it be for LH or others to staff this lounge until their flights have departed!?

By the way, I have never seen this lounge open when departing on LH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.