Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Airline Alliance and Alliance carrier's Branding

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2015, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Hello Fellow Members,

I am writing this message in connection with a survey to understand airline alliance and the alliance carrier's branding . This marketing research survey is purely designed for academic purposes.

The objective of the research is to understand the passenger's perception of the relationship between airline alliance brand and alliance carrier's brand.To get better insights, we are interested in seeking travellers' responses from all parts of the world. And I hope this will bring a multi-cultural essence to this survey.

I have sought permission from the moderator of the Star Alliance forum to post this survey.And,I am attaching herewith the link of the survey.I would also be thankful if you could participate in this survey in large numbers

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/219431...line-alliances

I would be thankful if you could please provide your opinions in this survey. And, I will share the results soon after the completion of the survey.

I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through this survey

Kind Regards
Vik

Last edited by vikij; Aug 31, 2015 at 6:50 am
Old Jul 27, 2015, 7:01 am
Original Poster

Hello Fellow Members,

I forgot to mention the information of our previous survey. Last year, we had posted a survey on the passengers value perception of an airline alliance.The survey was meant purely for academic research purposes.Further to your requests, we are sharing herewith the results of 192 frequent flyers who participated in the survey.

http://www.flipsnack.com/BA8EEFBA9F7/data-revised.html

I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions for our new survey of airline alliance and alliance carrier's brands.

Kind Regards
Vik

Last edited by vikij; Aug 5, 2015 at 2:03 am
Old Jul 31, 2015, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Dear Fellow Members,

I would like to mention you all that this survey is meant purely for academic purposes.

To get better insights on how airline alliance and alliance carrier brands are perceived globally, we are interested in seeking travellers' responses from all parts of the world.

I hope your participation will shed some light on travellers' perception of airline alliance and alliance carrier's brands.

Thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions from this survey.

Kind Regards
Vik

Last edited by vikij; Aug 5, 2015 at 2:05 am
Old Aug 8, 2015, 6:01 am
Original Poster

Hello Fellow Members,

This is to inform you all that the survey is up and running

Please excuse me for the inconvenience, we had some minor issues, and everything is working properly now.

So, please feel free to use the survey anytime

I am looking forward to receiving your responses and I will appreciate your participation in this survey.

Kind Regards
Vik
Old Aug 11, 2015, 7:18 am
Original Poster

Hello Fellow Members,

This is to inform you all that the survey is up and running properly now.

This is to inform you all that, you can start, pause and complete survey as per your convenience

So, please feel free to use the survey anytime

I am looking forward to receiving your responses and I will appreciate your participation in this survey.

Kind Regards
Vik
Old Aug 20, 2015, 3:13 am
Original Poster

Hello Fellow Members,

This is to inform you all that, you can use the back and next button to complete survey

But, unfortunately, you cannot save the survey and re-use it later.

For the rest, the survey is up and running properly. So,please feel free to use the survey anytime

Kind Regards
Vik
Old Aug 31, 2015, 3:55 am
Original Poster

Hello Fellow Members,

This is to inform you all that, for navigating and completing the survey, you can use the back and next button placed at the bottom of the survey.

Unfortunately, you cannot save the survey and re-use it later.

For the rest, the survey is up and running properly. So,please feel free to use the survey anytime

Kind Regards
Vik

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.