FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline Alliance and Alliance carrier's Branding
Old Jul 21, 2015, 6:37 pm
vikij

Airline Alliance and Alliance carrier's Branding

Hello Fellow Members,

I am writing this message in connection with a survey to understand airline alliance and the alliance carrier's branding . This marketing research survey is purely designed for academic purposes.

The objective of the research is to understand the passenger's perception of the relationship between airline alliance brand and alliance carrier's brand.To get better insights, we are interested in seeking travellers' responses from all parts of the world. And I hope this will bring a multi-cultural essence to this survey.

I have sought permission from the moderator of the Star Alliance forum to post this survey.And,I am attaching herewith the link of the survey.I would also be thankful if you could participate in this survey in large numbers

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/219431...line-alliances

I would be thankful if you could please provide your opinions in this survey. And, I will share the results soon after the completion of the survey.

I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through this survey

Kind Regards
Vik

Last edited by vikij; Aug 31, 2015 at 6:50 am