Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

CtP in J thoughts w/ specific SN, UA, OZ questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2013, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC

***DELETE EDIT**
Will ask in appropriate SQ, UA, OZ forums. Was trying to aggregate in one thread.

Last edited by JVPhoto; Sep 29, 2013 at 10:11 am
Old Sep 28, 2013, 10:03 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, QF, VA
SN = Brussels Airlines. I assume you meant SQ.

The service on OZ will be better than UA, however because of the occasional aircraft swap, I'm not sure you can guarantee getting a QS seat. Someone else will have to tell you how often that actually happens. Personally I'd go with OZ, but that's just my opinion.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 7:34 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Very confused about SN references - I don't think they fly to Sydney at all, never mind a 380.

Also confused about PQM's - I presume that it Premier Qualifying Miles earned for
status. Would you not earn exactly the same number of qualifying miles on any Star
Alliance flight? If not, then the question should probably go into the Mileage Plus forum.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Yes sorry I meant SQ (Singapore Airlines) I was confusing myself with the SIN airport code.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.