Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

T-Pac F: OZ suite vs "old" NH F

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2013, 2:06 am
Original Poster

I'm planning a *A mileage joy ride NYC-BKK. Both OZ F suites (ex-JFK) and "old" ANA F (ex-ORD) are available on my desired dates. Who in the FTalk world has sampled both and might offer their opinion?
Old Sep 10, 2013, 8:53 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
I'm planning a *A mileage joy ride NYC-BKK. Both OZ F suites (ex-JFK) and "old" ANA F (ex-ORD) are available on my desired dates. Who in the FTalk world has sampled both and might offer their opinion?
Not commenting on the OZ-NH question. I would consider the connecting flights to BKK. TG has a really nice F product NRT-BKK and only 2 class service from ICN.
Old Sep 10, 2013, 3:28 pm

Programs: No longer loyal "over-entitled" 1K
Originally Posted by cheltzel
Not commenting on the OZ-NH question. I would consider the connecting flights to BKK. TG has a really nice F product NRT-BKK and only 2 class service from ICN.
I second this. Can OP connect to TG A380 NRT-BKK?
Old Sep 11, 2013, 12:56 am
Original Poster

Sorry for the confusion. I've done NRT-BKK on TG A380 F, and it is indeed quite impressive. I realize that choosing OZ F suite means J ICN-BKK. My question to the community should have said, "I've never flown OZ F suite or "old NH F" transpacific. If you've experienced both OZ F suite and "old" NH F, in your opinion is OZ F sufficiently superior to "old NH F" to justify flying ICN-BKK in OZ/TG J vs NRT-BKK in TG F?"
Old Sep 11, 2013, 5:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Sorry for the confusion. I've done NRT-BKK on TG A380 F, and it is indeed quite impressive. I realize that choosing OZ F suite means J ICN-BKK. My question to the community should have said, "I've never flown OZ F suite or "old NH F" transpacific. If you've experienced both OZ F suite and "old" NH F, in your opinion is OZ F sufficiently superior to "old NH F" to justify flying ICN-BKK in OZ/TG J vs NRT-BKK in TG F?"
Even if you fly OZ JFK-ICN, you can still do OZ/NH ICN-NRT to connect TG NRT-BKK, NRT-BKK on TG no matter F and C is superior to both OZ C ICN-BKK and NH C NRT-BKK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.