Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

WAW-ARN by LO and ARN-UME by SK on two diffrent tickets

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2013, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Hello all Flyertalk's readers. This is my 1st. thread here and I hope it' s not the last one.

I fly soon from Warsaw to Stockholm (ARN) with LO and 3 hours later I have a flight to Umea, in northern Sweden with SK. These flights were bought separately. I am wondering now if my luggage can be tagged straight to Umea. I don' t want to check it in one more time in Stockholm because it means going through security again. I will be allready checked in home, and have boardingpass. Does anyone know if I will manage to do it? The same on the outbound flight.

Thanks
Łukasz.
Old Jun 9, 2013, 1:42 pm

Welcome/Witaj, Łukasz, to Flyertalk.
I am not sure if this will work since the tickets were bought separately. On the other hand, both Scandinavian and Lot are members of the Star Alliance, so hopefully they would agree to coordinate regarding your luggage. It seems that the only way to know for sure would be to contact them and ask. Good luck.
Old Jun 9, 2013, 1:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Originally Posted by ukashmk
Hello all Flyertalk's readers. This is my 1st. thread here and I hope it' s not the last one.

Thanks
Łukasz.
Cześć, should be no problem.
Old Jun 9, 2013, 2:22 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
ukashmk, welcome to FlyerTalk!

I'll move this to the Star Alliance forum for more discussion. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator.
Old Jun 9, 2013, 11:24 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
SK operates their domestic flights from a different terminal (T4) and when you arrive from WAW in T5, you have to get landside anyway. Unless you are arriving on SK, you cannot check thru your luggage and even if it is tagged thru you have to pick it up at T5 and take it to T4, to put it on a luggage belt there. Its a short walk over and security is quick & painless.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.