Wiki Posts
Search

Real Madrid Tickets/MAD Metro

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2009, 11:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, UA LT-Gold, SPG Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Dia, MR Gold
Found it myself...here

Google is my best friend...

Any idea if I were to get it at the store, do they do VAT refund for tourists?
Old Jul 17, 2009, 11:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum MM; DL Silver; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
My wife and I got tickets from a scalper outside of the Bernabeu. Both times we've seen Real Madrid play, we've gone that route. It's better if you can score a reasonably-priced ticket in advance, but if not, grabbing one outside the stadium is always an option.
Old Nov 25, 2009, 10:26 pm

Programs: AA/EP, PC/RA
I'm going to be in Madrid on the 5 and 6th of December, and i would really like to get a ticket to Real v. Almería. I've been looking at some of the online 3rd party ticket dealers, and the prices are so different from site to site, i'm worried how amount their legitimacy.

The official link isn't selling tickets yet, is it likely that they'll still have tickets available when they start selling on websites, and what are the chances of getting a ticket at the box office a day or two before the game?

Most sites seem to suggest tickets are impossible to get through official means, but all those sites seems to be the ones selling ticket themselves, so i don't know whether to believe them, any suggestions?
Old Nov 26, 2009, 6:44 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
I doubt that they will manage to fill the stadion for a match against Almería, so I would try my luck with the official sales. In addition, there will be scalpers hanging around outside the stadium before kickoff, and if the match isn't sold out they will sell you tickets cheaply to avoid losses.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 12:12 pm

Programs: AA/EP, PC/RA
Originally Posted by AHN
I doubt that they will manage to fill the stadion for a match against Almería, so I would try my luck with the official sales. In addition, there will be scalpers hanging around outside the stadium before kickoff, and if the match isn't sold out they will sell you tickets cheaply to avoid losses.
all the sites seem to suggest 95% of the tickets being sold by scalpers are fakes, is that true? are there any security features on the tickets?
Old Nov 26, 2009, 3:44 pm
AHN

I don't know, I haven't bought from a scalper since 1997

I doubt they would dare to sell forged tickets in front of the stadium right before kick-off, since the area is full of fans and police, but I truly don't know.

However, I still think you should be able to buy from official sources.
Old Dec 8, 2009, 10:23 pm

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
Originally Posted by allset2travel
As previous posts mentioned that Madrid Metro is easy to navigate, and very clean. Consider getting a "Bonobus" or "Metrobus" ticket. It gives 10 rides at the cost of 7. Same ticket can be used by another pax, just hand it over to the next pax at the turnstile.
Using it for rides to airport, add 1 EUR suppliment.
Well since the thread is open for hijacking...can the metrobus tickets be purchased at the airport in Madrid so I can use them for my stay?? Thanks all.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 5:32 am

Programs: BA, bmi, USAir, Aeroplan, AirBerlin, Marriott, SolMeliaMas, BAAWorldpoints
Originally Posted by retirementdreams
Well since the thread is open for hijacking...can the metrobus tickets be purchased at the airport in Madrid so I can use them for my stay?? Thanks all.
A better bet for many travellers is the Abono Turistico. This allows unlimited metro, train and bus travel within Madrid starting at 5.20 euro for one day. These can be bought at ticket machines at both metro stations at Madrid airport (actually, at all metro stations).

For more information, go to the Metro de Madrid website.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 6:36 am
AHN

Originally Posted by retirementdreams
Yes, you can buy them from the ticket machines at the metro station at the airport.

As seat64A says, you can buy the abono turistico at the same machines and this may be a better option for you, depending on your travel needs in Madrid.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 1:54 am

hey,

You can also try to visit Atletico de Madrid stadium, it would be cheaper, and foreign people don't use to do it, so you could be a little different haha. I've found this webpage, and if you go to the Atletico Madrid section of www.madrid-football-tickets.com you could get the tickets. However, if you still want to see Real Madrid, tickets are available aswell.

I've never bought tickets there but it's just to show you that you have options

I hope it helps u!
Old Jul 29, 2010, 2:01 am

Originally Posted by SAT Lawyer
My wife and I got tickets from a scalper outside of the Bernabeu. Both times we've seen Real Madrid play, we've gone that route. It's better if you can score a reasonably-priced ticket in advance, but if not, grabbing one outside the stadium is always an option.
hey,

You can also try to visit Atletico de Madrid stadium, it would be cheaper, and foreign people don't use to do it, so you could be a little different haha. I've found this webpage, and if you go to the Atletico Madrid section of www.madrid-football-tickets.com you could get the tickets. However, if you still want to see Real Madrid, tickets are available aswell.

I've never bought tickets there but it's just to show you that you have options

I hope it helps u!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.