Wiki Posts
Search

Covid: PCR test result now showing passport ID

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2021, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: LX HON, FB Platinum for life, Sixt/Hilton Diamond
Covid: PCR test result now showing passport ID

Hi all - learned my local hospital testing did not, and is not allowed, to put my passport ID on my test result.

How strict will border control be? If they check this at all...

Thanks!
Old Mar 15, 2021, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Is that to enter Spain ?
if yes, it should not be a problem. To share my recent experience (1 week old) : the PCR test center did not add my passport number on the test result (despite my request and they took note of it) and it was not a problem. In fact the test was not checked at all on arrival (they just scanned my QR code). But sincerely, even if they had check the test result, I cannot imagine it would have been a problem as the paper already included my name, birth date, home address that can be cross checked with my ID if wished. I fail to see what the ID number would have add.
Old Apr 13, 2021, 3:59 pm

Someone I know was refused boarding (Easyjet, Luton) last week as their PCR test didn't contain their passport number.
Old Apr 23, 2021, 12:59 am
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
Just flew GVA-MAD-LPA on April 15 and returned yesterday April 22. Both times, Iberia was checking the PCR test and I could hear the ground staff mumble "name, date, negative, ID". And she was checking against my ID card.
When landing in LPA, there was a check again, right before reaching the luggage belt, where they looked at the PCR results against a piece of ID.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.