Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Spain/Portugal/Gibraltar
Reload this Page >

25 de Abril Bridge: What spots are Best Views?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2019, 4:49 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Hey for those who live/have been to Lisbon Portugal, which spots and places do you recommend taking pictures of the 25 de Abril Bridge?

Thanks
Old Apr 23, 2019, 5:01 pm

Programs: DL SM, AAdvantage, SPG
I guess it depends on what angle you want the photo of. On the Lisbon side of the river, Castelo de Sao Jorge has a nice view. Also, from the bridge down towards Torre de Belem has nice views of the bridge (and good food). There are plenty of places you could pull over and walk to get a view.

I will say, the view from the sky is amazing, so if you're flying in/out of Lisbon, a window seat is preferable for the possibility that you land from the south or takeoff towards the south
Old Apr 29, 2019, 10:03 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
In the AM:
Ponto Final
Boca do vento elevator
Alcantara/Doca de Santo Amaro
The Viewpoint at Palacio de Necessidades

In the PM:
Belém next to the river
Somewhere in Ajuda (e.g. on Calçada Boa Hora with trams in the foreground and the bridge in the Background)

From the water (from near or under the bridge)

from the air, as you come in to land.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.