Wiki Posts
Search

New Hotel 7/18 in GIB

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2018, 7:27 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

New Hotel 7/18 in GIB

https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpres...ex.cv.rs.cw.sb.

thats if it opens on time. Its a HEX I just wish it was located in the town itself (pedestrian area) rather then North of it when walking from the airport after crossing over the runway its the 1st Left, still better then what the other options are and pts can be used and GIB I never found to be cheap

Last edited by craz; Jan 10, 2018 at 10:12 am
Old Jan 10, 2018, 2:24 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
I saw it under construction in November, doubt it could be a HIX if it was in the town centre
Old Jan 10, 2018, 10:17 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by :D!
I saw it under construction in November, doubt it could be a HIX if it was in the town centre
why, in AMS there are hotels that took a number of canal houses connected them and bingo a hotel. Or they could have purchased a bunch of lots on say Wall St and built something if allowed to. Still better then no points usable hotel. Just hope they open on time but will probably shoot for late Aug or Sept to be sure

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.