Wiki Posts
Search

Question about ticket voucher

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2008, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP / 1.7 MM, Marriott Platinum, HH Gold
Question Question about ticket voucher

My parents were issued two tickets on SWA from the Dockers promo. While the routing suits them fine, the booking requires a three week stay, which is longer than they want to stay. I know that SW will issue a credit voucher for the full value of the ticket if it is canceled, but considering that the ticket was booked by a third party, would the credit voucher be issued in my parents' name so that they could book a more amenable trip? I don't want to advise them to cancel the tickets if they will not be able to use the credit themselves.
Old Mar 6, 2008, 6:58 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, WN CP, Latin Pass Bonus
I did the Docker promo -- and got AA. My tix was just as a regular tix -- Miles posted as normal. But, of course, in the restricted fare (cheap) class.

I would be your parents will get a credit to use in the future if there is a dollar amt associated with the ticket. Call SWA and check
Old Mar 8, 2008, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP / 1.7 MM, Marriott Platinum, HH Gold
Originally Posted by SAPMAN
I did the Docker promo -- and got AA. My tix was just as a regular tix -- Miles posted as normal. But, of course, in the restricted fare (cheap) class.

I would be your parents will get a credit to use in the future if there is a dollar amt associated with the ticket. Call SWA and check
Thanks for your reply, I'll give it a shot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.