Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Disappointing A/A+ BP position" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Disappointing A/A+ BP position" thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2013, 12:04 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Originally Posted by poser
I flew SAN - SJC and was given A25.. I looked at boarding passed in front of me and not one A-lister was seen.
They are probably EBCIs that connected in SAN and would have the 36 hour check in before an A-lister originating in SAN.
Old Jun 17, 2013, 1:07 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, WN RR A-list+
Originally Posted by Tanic
They are probably EBCIs that connected in SAN and would have the 36 hour check in before an A-lister originating in SAN.
I think you're right.. We got to our gate 40 minutes before our flight and it was packed, so that would make sense.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 9:39 am

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, WN RR A-list+
A25 again! SW hates me!
Old Jun 21, 2013, 1:21 pm

Programs: IHG PE • WN ALP/CP • National EE
I travel a HOU-MCO route regularly, with several other people in the same industry. When I was AL & ALP, I was generally A30-A60. Since qualifying for the CP, I've jumped to a consistent A16-A18 -- which was remarked upon by my colleagues because I went from always behind them to being one of the first ones behind BS.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 8:21 pm

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
As A+ and CP holder (since the day it was invented), I will always draw an A20 or A21. Occasionally better, but usually not.

I am almost always flying on the sale fares.

And, I will always see some people in line ahead of me who are not A listers. Always.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.