Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why aren't future flights under RR number?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2007, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Platinum, Hilton Gold and Marriott Silver
Why aren't future flights under RR number?

I apologize if this was covered previously. I noticed that Wn is not logging future flights (at least not past the week) under our RR #.

When my husband called Wn to find a confirmation number, the rep said they can't do that under his RR number

What is going on?
Old Jun 16, 2007, 8:00 am

Were you logged into MySouthwest when you booked?

I haven;t booked anything this week, so I can't confirm this or deny it. Perhaps curbcrusher or nsx can add some insight for you.
Old Jun 16, 2007, 8:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Platinum, Hilton Gold and Marriott Silver
Not only was I logged in, we put all of our RR #'s in. They are no where to be found in any of our accounts.
Old Jun 16, 2007, 9:14 am

Programs: WN CP
If you were logged into MySouthwest when the purchase was made, why not look there for the confirmation number?

I've never had to ask Reservations to find a confirmation number via my RR member number, so I don't know if it was once possible.

I think WN's systems aren't programmed to track reservations by RR number. This is evidenced by the fact that itineraries you purchase for other people while logged into your MySouthwest account are not visible in their MySouthwest accounts.

Also, thank you, skoker.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.