Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

What's up with the lack booking availability?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2007, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis Preferred

What's up with the fact that you can't book past August 24th on SWA.com.

This is getting ridiculous. Some of us would like to make summer vacation plans BEFORE summer actually starts. I've been tracking something for a month trying to book...my outbound flight would be before the 24th but the return after it. I suppose I could have booked as one way, but I shouldn't HAVE to.

Why are their so anal about not expanding their booking availability? They going to wait till June 21st?
Old Apr 7, 2007, 10:07 pm

Programs: WN CP
Please read the FAQ.

http://flyerguide.com/wiki/index.php..._%28SWA%29
Old Apr 8, 2007, 12:19 am

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Many people who regularly use WN only make 1-way reservations. The advantage is that you can change part of your trip without upsetting the other half for instance if you change your mind about when to return or a good ding comes along for just 1 direction.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.