Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2007, 3:31 pm

Programs: WN CP, NW Silver, HH Diamond, PC Plat, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by rove312
momentary pause to think I'd won a prize
Me, too!
Old Apr 9, 2007, 3:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by zipadee
Unfortunately I didn't get any $49 dings, would have loved that MCI-MCO! But I was able to move my return flight from MCO-MCI from the 11:55 a.m. departure to the 4:30 one so I was very, very happy about that thanks to the baseball promotion. Only time I've seen since Feb. 8 a price below $165 for that nonstop afternoon/evening flight. I was tres happy!
Keep watchin' - chances are good you'll see more of them as you get closer to your trip. MCI-MCO is a fairly common Ding. We go to Central Florida often to visit family who live there, so we just watch the Dings & buy $49-59 segments. Timing doesn't really matter to us - we'll go during the hottest months, during hurricane season, whatever. Last summer we actually scored $39 Dings to/from Orlando.
Old Apr 9, 2007, 7:04 pm

Will CLE get another round of opening Day Dings since the official homeopener is now this Friday? (snow/rain - they're playing in MKE this week as the"home" team)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.