Wiki Posts
Search

Dulles on Ding

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2006, 2:10 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Originally Posted by curbcrusher
PHX this morning:

Phoenix to Washington (Dulles) for $99-$104 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday, November 1 through November 18, 2006 only
Washington (Dulles) to Phoenix for $99-$104 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday, November 1 through November 18, 2006 only
Round trip including taxes is $241. Using Nov 11, returning Nov 14 as my example, Continental was actually $2 less expensive.
Old Oct 10, 2006, 2:31 pm

Wow, they are really socking it to UAL. $39 between DEN-IAD, UAL's two hubs. ^ And roughly the same distance as PHX-IAD, but that only gives a Ding fare of $99.
Old Oct 10, 2006, 2:42 pm

Am I on CRACK! DEN-IAD $39?

Originally Posted by gregorygrady
Wow, they are really socking it to UAL. $39 between DEN-IAD, UAL's two hubs. ^ And roughly the same distance as PHX-IAD, but that only gives a Ding fare of $99.
I saw the DING fare between IAD & PHX. BUT no joy in Mudville on DEN/IAD. Is that a DING fare or maybe e-fare?

Please reply ASAP as I'd love to surprise my Dad in DEN.
Old Oct 10, 2006, 2:43 pm

Programs: WN CP
Originally Posted by NICEDUDE66
I saw the DING fare between IAD & PHX. BUT no joy in Midville on DEN/IAD. Is that a DING fare or maybe e-fare?

Please reply ASAP as I'd love to surprise my Dad in DEN.
That fare was offered yesterday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.