Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WN line at MDW out to the parking garage?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2006, 7:39 pm

Location: Midwest United States (and anywhere a cheap fare takes me)
Programs: Marriott (Gold), Hilton (Gold), SWA (CP), Hertz (5*), UA (Nobody), AA (Lifetime Gold)
I haven't been at MDW on a Friday evening lately, but when I was there a couple of weeks ago I noticed that the new security lines were open. Now...if only they're staffed.
Old Oct 3, 2006, 5:05 pm

I flew to LAS on Thu Sep 7 at 7pm. There was a line to check bags, but it didn't take more than about 20 minutes. There was no security line at all.

One could have shown up 60 minutes before departure time and made it to the gate with plenty of time to spare.

That having been said, since your flight is the last of the day, you'll be taking quite a chance if there's a mess at the airport. Good luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.