Search

Flight Checkin at non-origin airport

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2005, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1.6MM
Flight Checkin at non-origin airport

Hi all!

I need to fly from MHT to TUS. I can save about $100 if I fly from MHT to LAX on UA, and then catch the LAX to TUS flight on WN.

Question, can I check in to my WN LAX - TUS flight at MHT to get that A boarding group?

I'll be traveling and without access to a printer, so I can't check in online and print the BP.

Thanks!
Old Oct 5, 2005, 6:17 pm

Programs: AA PLT; UA Gold
Don't know the answer to your question, but you can check-in online, ignore the BP you get on your computer, and then reprint the BP at your true origin airport. You'll still be in your original boarding group.
Old Oct 5, 2005, 8:46 pm

You can check in 24 hours ahead of time now...instead of 12:01, so if you are flying on tomorrow for example...you should be able to get the WN boarding pass now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.